Attention!
All sets for commercial and personal use you can buy in my store - Digidesignresort

понедельник, 16 апреля 2012 г.

NEW kit Spring mood + FREEBIE!!!

Hello my dear! Spring in full swing and I want to present you my new kit "Spring Mood".
The kit consists of 86 excellent elements and 26 great papers.
 Kit is available here  

I also want to welcome to my creative team of Eugenia, aka zybra, and Svetlana, aka tigrucha. Welcome, girls!

Finally, I want you to imagine incredible pages of a kit "Spring Mood"
My LOs

LOs by juliya

LOs by ничья ниоткуда

 LOs by kittykatya

LOs by Anchutka

LOs by AnikA

LOs by zybra

LOs by tigrucha

LO by nibylandia

LO by Jasmin-Olya

I also have a small gift for my fans.

6 комментариев:

CBH комментирует...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Apr. 13, 2012. Thanks again.

Unknown комментирует...

What a beautiful kit! The flowers and colors are beautiful. Since I am unable financially to purchase the kit, I am incredibly grateful for the beautiful QP you prepared.

Alenka комментирует...

Thank you very much!

Анонимный комментирует...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely page...
Linda

juliya комментирует...

Спасибо за набор, он классный!!!!

Alenka комментирует...

Юльчик, спасибо за великолепные странички!